S.G. Certificate , Terms & Conditions For Use Of S.G. Certification
Use of the Certification Mark is subject to the conditions below:
- Where Logo & Certification Mark is used, the client shall ensure: SG Certification Logo Shall be used in exact color & shapes or else it can be used in grey scale.
- Use shall be restricted to correspondence, advertising, and promotional material that is directly applicable to the scope of registration as shown on the Registration Schedule.
- The Logo shall not be used in such a way to suggest that Government Minister, have certified or approved the client’s activities, or in any other misleading manner.
- The Logo may be uniformly enlarged or reduced but shall be large enough for the wording to be clearly legible, and may be in any one single colour.
- Use shall be such that there is no implication that the goods or services themselves are approved by S.G. CERTIFICATIONS
- The logo shall be used in such a manner so that it should not imply that it is used as some govt. seal or approval mark & other such kind of activities. Logo shall be used strictly for the organization its issued for & should not be used to create any kind of mistrust among the public at large.
- The Certification Mark issued within the framework of a quality system certification program.
- may be used on stationary, literature and publicity material;
- shall NOT be used on a product, or in any way that may be interpreted as denoting product conformity;
- may be placed on labels and affixed to the product providing the label contains the following text in a manner that makes it obvious that the text and certification mark are linked; “manufactured/ supplied/ designed/ developed under a quality system certified as complying with ISO 9001 “.
- may be placed on product packaging providing the following text is included in a manner that makes it obvious that the text and certification mark are linked; ‘ “manufactured/ supplied/ designed/ developed under a quality system certified as complying with ISO 9001.
Note: The table below provides guidance on the use of certification/ registration marks for indicating when a product has been made under a certified/ registered quality management system.
Certification Of D & B, D&B Certificate
Certification of D&B (Certificate of Performance and Credit Rating)
Mr. Manish Parghi (Managing Director)
Plot No. C - 1/4415, Behind Indo - German Tool Room, Phase - 4, Vatva, G. I. D. C. Estate,
Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited